Semi Car Accident Lawyer in MN for Free Consultation Regarding Death and Critical Injury
Minnesota semi truck accident lawyers at Pritzker Olsen have recently won several truck accident cases for over $2 million dollars each. In one of these cases, a semitrailer rear ended a car and critically injured the passenger of the car. Read about our top truck accident verdicts and settlements.
Our attorneys are available for a free consultation to the families of those critically injured and killed in the semi car accident on I94 near St. Cloud, MN. There is no obligation, and if you hire them, you will have no up front fees. Our law firm is only paid if we win your case.
Semi Car Accident Video: Attorney Brendan Flaherty on Investigating a Semi Accident
Wrongful death and critical injury semi v. car accident cases generally involve both state and federal laws and a number of defendants (people being sued). When our law firm takes one of these cases, we immediately begin our own investigation into the accident, which usually involves the following:
- Hiring experts in accident reconstruction
- Doing a physical inspection of the semi truck, including sitting in the semi driver’s seat to get a sense of what was happening right before the crash
- Doing a physical inspection of the car and any other vehicles involved in the semi accident
- Obtaining a copy of the driver’s log (federally required log of all hours driven)
- Obtaining copies of trucking company documents regarding the maintenance on the semi truck, the specific load being transported, the semi driver (past driving record, drug testing, training record, etc.), corporate ownership
- Getting the testimony of witnesses, the driver, trucking company executives and others
We also take the time to get to know the accident victim and his or her family. We have found that our clients get a better result if we do this.
If your loved one has been injured or killed in a semi accident in Minnesota, you have a lot of questions. We can answer them. Contact Fred or Eric at 1-888-377-8900 (toll free) or submit our online form for a free consultation. We have experience with both wrongful death and critical injury cases.
Types of Semi Accident Cases We Handle:
- Semi vs Car Accident
- Semi vs Motorcycle Accident
- Semi vs Bicycle Accident
- Semi vs Snowmobile Accident
- Semi vs Pedestrian Accident
- Semi vs Train Accident