Truck Accident Lawyers Win Over $2 Million for Victim
The truck accident lawyers at Pritzker Olsen law firm recently won $2,750,000 for a victim in a tow truck accident. Our client was in the cab of his truck when the chain using to tow his truck broke and sent the hook flying through his windshield and the hook struck him in the face. He lost his left eye and suffered a traumatic brain injury and facial disfigurement.
In just the past two years, the Pritzker Olsen law firm has collected over $10,000,000 on behalf of truck accident victims. Four of those recoveries were multi-million dollar awards.
Truck Accident Lawsuit FAQ
If you or a loved one have been a victim in a truck accident, Pritzker Olsen truck accident attorneys offer the following advice:
- Report the accident to your insurance company
- Do NOT discuss the accident with other insurance companies
- Do NOT sign anything without consulting your own lawyer
- Take photographs of accident scene or aftermath if possible
- See a doctor
- Share information with your own truck accident attorney
Truck drivers are regulated by state and federal laws. If a truck driver has violated one of these laws or regulations in connection with the accident that injured you, you could receive a larger amount of compensation for your injuries.